Please be in touch with the Wintersession Office if you have questions or ideas.
Director, Wintersession, Parent and Family Programs
Contact with questions about logistics regarding parent and family programs and engagement events, coordination of parent and family communications, and outreach, and if interested in sponsoring a Wintersession program
- Serves as first point of contact for Harvard College parents and families
- Works across College departments to manage parent communications, outreach and events
- Coordinates Wintersession programming for undergraduates
- Oversees the College’s Parent and Family Programs including the Freshman and Junior Family Weekends
- Creates and coordinates programming and services during Wintersession and convenes and chairs the Wintersession Planning Committee
Jen is originally from Connecticut and holds a B.A. from Bowdoin College with a major in history and a minor in art history. She has been at Harvard for almost 10 years and enjoys working with students, alumni, parents, faculty and staff. Jen lives in Sherborn with her husband, daughter, and stepson.